- recover leaks within hours
- handle leaks from:
damaged wellheads, ruptured pipelines,
sunken vessels, etc.
- stay on station long term
- allow access to leak source for repair
- deal with hydrates
- handle oil and/or gas
Additional Benefits of the SHRC System
- Flow is continuous and controllable
- Can operate at any depth
- Prevents sub-surface oil plumes
- System allows access to leak source for repair during leak collection process
- Does not enclose leak source
- Can be shut-in and remain on station in event of surface equipment failure
- Cannot be tipped over
- Can be installed on an uneven or debris littered sea floor
- Portable version can be mounted on a service vessel for speedy deployment to any hydrocarbon leak source
- Is an entirely independent emergency recovery system.
- Greg Pullam
- Director of Business Development
- Over 30 years in the design, engineering, sales and manufacturing of fluid handling and pump systems for the oil & gas industry.
- Brian Varney
- Director of Technology
- Professional engineer with over 30 years of mechanical engineering design and innovation expertise in the oil and gas industry.
- Thomas Kuelker
- Director of Product Development
- Professional engineer with over 30 years of mechanical engineering design and innovation expertise in numerous industries.
- Chris Ritter
- Director of Finance
- Professional accountant with over 30 years of oil and gas experience and business development.